2007年9月20日木曜日

Thursday Night Update

It seems like everybody's gotten sick this week and not just me. In any case, I've been sapped of any energy the past 3 days or so, which has made keeping up with my workload more difficult than usual. It doesn't help that I need more sleep than usual, as well. The pace of this class isn't so bad by itself, but on top of my other work, I don't think I could handle much more than this. At least the weeks go by quickly. It's almost like skiing or something similar where I'm going so fast that all I can do is focus on keeping my balance to the point where I don't notice the distance I've covered.

As for the topics of the class itself, nothing sticks out as being too tricky or hard to understand, although I likely won't have the luxury of saying that in coming weeks. On that note, I should probably get started on whatever is due tomorrow.

1 件のコメント:

Sato さんのコメント...

Hope you are better by now. I know so many people are sick. I was sick also...

Just a reminder; I am here to help you :)