2007年10月5日金曜日

I need this weekend

このしゅまつわたしわよくねます。べんきょうしません。

This break is so long overdue. I can't wait to get home and take a nap today. I've been staying on top of my workload at least...kind of. Kanji is making more sense to me now than it was last week now that it's had some time to sink in, but it's still intimidating when I think about just how many there are. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step," as they say. The semester is going by really fast, though, which is both a good and bad thing because it's probably going to be my most challenging out of my four years here, but the thought of finishing here also implies entering that scary realm of the real world. All throughout high school, I never thought beyond getting into a college, it all seemed so far off. Right now, I can't even think past next week because I'm just trying to survive until the weekend. Maybe I'll travel. I can't think of a better time to do it before getting settled into a long term job. There's also grad school to worry about. I wonder how it will play out.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I can definitely relate to your blog. All of the worries you express seem to be an exact replica of mine. Try not to let the pressure get to you though. I think the media though has misled us to believe that college is just fun and games. Crazy huh? and also untrue.